1. Blue Caves – Zakynthos, Greece - It is on the West coast where Zakynthos offers one of its most stunning views: the blue caves. They are also known as the blue caves ‘of Volimes’, the picturesque village where they are located.
3. Plitvice Lakes, Croatia - Located in the oldest national park in Southeast Europe and the largest national park in Croatia. The national park was founded in 1949 and is situated in the mountainous karst area of central Croatia, at the border to Bosnia and Herzegovina.
4. Turquoise Lake, Jiuzhaigou National Park, China – Beautiful turquoise mirror lake reflecting the mountains and trees.
5. Hotel Four Seasons, Bora Bora – FRENCH POLYNESIA
- Wk10: Oh say can you see… …O Canadia!!! – Tongariro National Park, New Zealand (travelpod.com)
- Croatia’s Rich Underground World at Risk from Dam (treehugger.com)
- Crystal Cave – Svínafellsjökull in Skaftafell, Iceland… (stoweboyd.com)
- Zakynthos, Greece-a quiet day (tamlyth.wordpress.com)
- By the seat of my pants! – Dubrovnik, Croatia (travelpod.com)